Friday, September 26, 2008

Foliage Hunting

I'll be away for a fun vacation with my parents and brother starting now (go!) until October 6th. (yaydiddleo!) I'll be checking out the Fall scene in New England and Canada and finding a bit of relief for my chronic and consuming wanderlust! It has been a loooooong, busy spring and summer, and as the leaves find their vibrance I hope to restore some of my life's fun pigment that has been somewhat faded as of late by a constant state of work and running from here to there. Wish me luck! :)

I'll be able to return voicemails and emails when I'm back home!

3 comments:

.E. said...

hope you found some?

The Thomps said...

Ahem...I'm starting to think you didn't really take a vacation. Maybe you were holed up in your cute house for all those days. ;) Your fans are dying for pictures!!

The Thomps said...

Yea! You got some editing done! :)