Monday, February 16, 2009

Shirley, Rob, Alex & Aiden

There are so many things about shooting family portraits that make me smile. A few of those things would be the goofy noises, faces, and shooting positions Mike and I throw out there to get a laugh out of the kiddos. Sweet little Alex was SO smart, and by the end of the session he was making some of my signature 'noises' to make us laugh. Too adorable! We had so much fun documenting this day in the life of such a sweet family.

Thanks so much for such a fun day, Rob and Shirley! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These just put a huge smile on my face - they are SO good! Way to go, Courtney - I am sure they'll cherish these forever! :)

DJ-RJ said...

I am smiling now!

Great work Courtney. Thank you for sharing.

.E. said...

These are wonderful Courtney

Anonymous said...

I love them!! So cute! you do wonderful work!