Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas from Baby Micah Paul


Micah has only been in this world a few short months, but give him some time. Even though he's so little, I can tell he has plans to make a big difference! He is such a sweetheart, and an adorable bundle of cuteness!


Photobucket


Photobucket

You may remember Shawna from her bridal session awhile ago. Here she is, once again, setting the bar way too high. Can we all agree that it's rude to look this good after just delivering a baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the following two images of mommy's and daddy's hands and how these two seem to be uniquely equipped to love and care for Micah.

Photobucket

Daddy's hands....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Micah is advanced. Below is an image taken while he was serenading us with Christmas music. "Gloooooria, Glooooooria, in Excelsis Deo!" Can you hear it?

Photobucket

Even though it looks like he's about to pound me, I'm really Micah's favorite. ;)
Photobucket

I laugh every time I look at this one. I think Mike shoots me this expression at least once a week. "Seriously? You want to take a photo right now?"

Photobucket

This is baby for, "we're cool."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the fun Christmas card we worked up!

Photobucket

Merry Christmas sweet Baby!

1 comment:

.E. said...

these are fantastic... Love them.. Happy new year