Monday, July 30, 2007

Lynnae's Bridals

'Sweet Petunia'. That's the fun nickname Joe calls Lynnae with an endearing, mischievous manner reminiscent of the days of fedoras and bobbysoxers. And it works. I think Lynnae has a smile especially reserved for her groom when he uses his charm and the nickname that's sweeping the nation: 'sweet P.' :) Lynnae's beautiful smile was in high demand when we recently shot her bridal portraits at the Capitol. She is obviously such an elegant bride, and I had so much fun hanging out with Lynnae for the day!












Thanks Lynnae for such a fun day full of laughs and for being such a fabulous model!

4 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

These are awesome, Courtney! You are so talented. :) Keep up the fantastic work!

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

These look great Courtney!!! :)

Jennifer Nichols said...

Beautiful photos Courtney! What a gorgeous bride...I'm sure she'll love these!

Alison Portis said...

Oh, Courtney...these pictures are stunning. You've got a great eye.
PS, I saw your posts on my blog. Thanks :)
PSS to anyone else reading this, I would love more blog posts! :)