Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blog Trailer

Have you ever had so much great stuff to tell a friend, but during a particularly busy time, can't find the proper amount of time to allot to sit down and spill all the fun details? I have been feeling this way about my little 'relationship' with the blog lately. I am so far behind on uploading and sharing all the fun details of the things I've been shooting. So sorry blog; I do love you! :) I have been distracted big time by our move...unpacking boxes; sorting through mounds of essays, notes, and receipts from college to law school (I'm a pack rat extraordinaire!); choosing paint colors; making the all important decisions on where each piece of furniture should reside in each room, etc. BUT, I promise I am going to reconnect with the dear blog soon! I have some super fun things to share! Now, where did I put my socks.... ;)

1 comment:

Jennifer Nichols said...

I'm excited to see some new pics Courtney! And congrats on your move! By the way, you have a great writing style.