Monday, April 28, 2008

Chris and Courtney: Day After Session

Since their wedding, I have been looking forward to Chris and Courtney's Day After Session.  Not only are they so much fun to hang out with for the day, but they also have some serious camera mojo and are willing to go to any lengths for some fabulous images.  Be sure to scroll to the very bottom to see what I mean. Thanks Chris and Courtney for more fun times, and just say the word whenever you're ready for that baby session down the road. ;) 






























The illusion in this image makes me laugh sooooo much! I promise no one put a spell on Chris to shrink him...it's all about angle, perspective, and the lens. put them together and hilarity ensues. ;)

I loooooove this one! 




That water was the coldest! Chris and Courtney were rockstars through chattering teeth.


4 comments:

.E. said...

Courtney.. these are awesome... I hope that water was warm though... teeheee..

Courtney Sprague said...

Thanks Elizabeth. That water was decidedly not warm! I was thankful that Chris and Courtney did not get pneumonia after that one!

Jennifer N. said...

These are FABULOUS!! Wow Courtney! I'm blown away by these images!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome images around Gruene and I am sure that water was frigid! Beautiful images again, Courtney!