Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby Graham

I had mentioned it was adorable kid week on the blog, right? Graham is such a sweetheart. Despite the fact that he really would have rather been sleeping, he made sure to turn on his cutie charm for the camera when Mike and I went to take his lifestyle baby portraits. Have I mentioned how sweeeeet he is? (I want one!) ;) David and Lindsay drove all the way up from Houston for us to take their sweet little man's pictures, and we were so thrilled that we got to spend the day with them. 









I love the next sweet three that Mike shot! 





Bless you! ;)






Thanks so much for the fun day, Baby Graham! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are priceless! love them all. i love the clarity, detail and special moments....such as sneezes! that has to be one of my favorites ever!