Monday, December 10, 2007

Congratulations Julie and Michael!

We just got the good word that Julie and Michael delivered their sweet baby boy! I can't wait to meet little Chase. Mike and I shot some fun maternity portraits for Julie in October, and in honor of Chase's grand debut, I wanted to post them now with a big congratulations to the new parents. Julie sent us a link to baby Chase's super cool website. Who needs 'baby books?' that's sooooo 20th century. ;) Julie and Michael, we hope to be knocking on your door for your expert parenting tips one day! (And, Julie, if you could pass along tips on how to look soooo amazing during pregnancy, I'm sure we'd all like to know that too!) Blessings to you both!



















1 comment:

I'm Kristen said...

Wow! Niiiiice job!

I rarely like maternity shoots, but I am impressed - you did great!